Electronic gift certificates can be purchased like any other product, using any payment method. They can be purchased in any amount upto $250 amounts. Once purchased, the value of the electronic gift certificate will be added to your account on LifeSupply.ca. You will be able to send the electronic gift certificate via email by clicking the link that appears below your shopping cart.
2. Fill in the gift certificate details fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- *Recipient's Name — Name of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for.
- *Recipient's Email — Email address of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for. The gift certificate code will be sent to this email address once the order has been completed.
- *Your Name — Name of person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- *Your Email — Email address of the person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- Your Message — A message to be included on the gift certificate. Maximum of 200 characters.
- *Amount — The value of the gift certificate. Up to $250 Canadian.
3. Click the I understand that gift certificates are non-refundable checkbox.
4. Select a Gift Certificate Theme from the list of following options. The theme determines the colors and background image used in the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
5. Click Preview to view an example of the gift certificate with the settings you selected filled in or click Add Gift Certificate To Cart to proceed with the purchase.
Once the purchase has been completed, an email containing the gift certificate as an attachment will be sent to the recipient's email address. The gift certificate will contain a code which they can use to redeem their gift certificate at checkout.