Unfortunately, we do not bill insurance. In doing so, we are able to keep our prices as low as possible for your benefit. You can submit a claim to your insurance company independently of us; however, we do not have any type of relationship with insurance companies.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay for my order by way of money order?
- How do I purchase a gift certificate?
- I do not wish to use my credit card, are there alternatives?
- Will I receive junk email from you after I place an order?
- Is my credit card information saved on any LifeSupply server or database?
- When will I be charged for my order?
- Why buy my healthcare products online?
- I'm trying to enter my insurance information but can't find the correct page to enter it. Why is this?
- How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to your email mailing list?
- My item is on backorder. How long will it take?