No, we don't like spam either, and we have a strict policy against sending unsolicited emails. If you'd like to receive newsletters from us, you can sign up on our homepage. You'll only receive notification emails from lifesupply.ca when you place an order. Those emails are just to keep you up to date on the status of your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay for my order by way of money order?
- How do I purchase a gift certificate?
- I do not wish to use my credit card, are there alternatives?
- Will I receive junk email from you after I place an order?
- Is my credit card information saved on any LifeSupply server or database?
- When will I be charged for my order?
- Why buy my healthcare products online?
- I'm trying to enter my insurance information but can't find the correct page to enter it. Why is this?
- How do I subscribe or unsubscribe to your email mailing list?
- My item is on backorder. How long will it take?